Mostly I like to sit in my room and write, but sometimes I also promote my work and talk about the craft of writing.
Here are a few of my news appearances and talks.
- I appeared on Episode #10 of Jorge Molina’s podcast ‘Blind Spots’ which is about sharing media we love that others may not have seen. My episode is about the best show of all time, NBC’s CHUCK.
Awards and Nominations
Austin Film Fest Second Rounder (top 20%) for both “LOCUS” and “VANDAL SQUAD,” two separate television pilots I wrote with my writing partner Eric Reese.
Second Round for the Sundance Episodic Lab for “LOCUS,” an hour-long drama I wrote with my writing partner, Eric Reese.
Winner of the USC Maguerite Roberts Screenwriting Award for my feature screenplay, “The Vision”
Austin Film Fest Second Rounder for my feature screenplay, “The Vision”
Winner of the SCA Reality Game, hosted by USC cinema faculty
CON (TV miniseries) awards and nominations:
- Nominated in the scripted series category at the 2017 College Television Emmys
- Placed third in scripted drama category at the 2016 College Television Emmys
- WINNER for Best Drama and Best Actor (Joey Livingston) at the Miami Webfest
- CON is an official selection of the 2015 NYC Webfest
Antidote 15 was an official selection of the 2015 Hollyweb Festival.
Here are some of my latest interviews with press outlets regarding my TV miniseries, CON.
Annenberg Media interviewed me about life after USC, CON’s College Television Emmy nominations, and more. (2017)
Jen Enfield-Kane and I were guests for CU@USC, Trojan Vision’s talk show, to talk about the season two pickup of CON.
Here were some interviews I did about my web series ANTIDOTE 15:
My Talk on Creativity at USC for “Tommy Talks”
I was chosen to give a talk at USC about the secrets to building creativity by the USC organization “Tommy Talks.”