It’s December! You know what that means: a lengthy reflection on the year that’s passed, with all the ups and downs and status on my impending carpal tunnel!
Amy’s Best Posts of 2018
Before I dive into the shape of this year and what I’ve been up to, here are some of my top posts of 2018. You can always look in my Most Popular Posts section for an overview of the content I care about.
- How to Write a TV Series Bible
- Day in the Life of a Freelance Writer
- How I Made My First $10k as a Freelance Writer on Upwork
- Writing in Hollywood: Should Men Be Telling Women’s Stories?
- Exercises for Method Writers
I didn’t blog a ton this year, because it’s been a crazy year of beginnings, endings, and adapting to new jobs and writing projects.
It was a year of learning new skills (like how to make money as a freelance writer on Upwork) and engaging with my creativity and self-reflection on a deeper level than I’ve done in the past.[Read more…]